(Forum) 6a81681a7af700c6385d36577ebec359
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, November 8, 2007

ENGLISH EXERCISE FOR EVERYONE

ENGLISH EXERCISE FOR YOU.......

Instruction:
This text is full of grammatical errors. However, I did not highlight the errors for you. Your task it to find out the errors by yourself by putting the right word (s) on top of the grammatical error (s). Good Luck. Enjoy yourself.

Format: Informal Letter


Hi! How is you. I hope you are in the pink of health. I had received your letter two days ago. Furthermore, I just get the letter this morning because I forgot to check mine mailbox.
As I read you letters, I begun to understands that you are having a lot of problem at the moment. As the matter of fact, I am not a perfect persons as I do have weaknesses. Don't expect me to give advise because I giving advise will finally fire me back in the future. The best thing that I can do is sharing. It was obvious that you are have a conflict with yours father.
You told me that he had beaten you many times just because of small mistakes. You also tolds me that the root of the conflict was actucally financial problem. At my point of view, perhap you can tell your fathers that you can helping him financially. You can do a part-time job such as being a waiter. You can works at night. When you has your own pocket money, you don' have to ask for money from yours father.
You second problem is you dont know how to organize your time. All you need is a time-table. You must have them in order to solve your problems. Before you come-up with a time-table, you must first know your priority. Draw a list and you will finally find the solution to your problem. Last but not lest, you must have a strong self-discipline. Anyone regardless of age and qualification will not succeeds in this life if that particular persons do not have have a good self-discipline.
Your final problem is you are currently having a problem with your boyfriend. You are still young. He do not want you love. He just want you body, not your soul. If you have too many goal, you will end up achieving nothing in your lives. Good luck. May God bless you. Our choices determine our future.I hope you enjoy the critical thinking process you experience throughout this exercise.

___________________________________________________________________



ANSWERS

The ones in the brackets are the correct answers. The errors have been highlighted for you.



Hi! How is (are) you (missing question mark:?). I hope you are in the pink (peak) of health. I had (deleting had is optional) received your letter two days ago. Furthermore (However), I just get (got) the (your)letter this morning because I forgot to check mine (my) mailbox.
As I read you letters (letter), I begun (began) to understands (understand) that you are (were) having a lot of problem (problems) at the moment. As the matter of fact, I am not a perfect persons (person) as I do have weaknesses. Don't expect me to give advise (advice) because I (delete I) giving advise (advice) will finally fire me back in the future. The best thing that I can do is sharing. It was obvious that you are (were) have (having) a conflict with yours (your) father.
You told me that he had beaten you (up: missing word) many times just because of small mistakes. You also tolds (told) me that the root of the conflict was actually financial problem. At (in) my point of view, perhap (perhaps) you can tell your fathers (father) that you can helping (help) him financially. You can do a part-time job such as being a waiter. You can works (work) at night. When you has (have) your own pocket money, you don' (don't or do not) have to ask for money from yours (your) father.
You second problem is you dont (don't or do not) know how to organize your time. All you need is a time-table (timetable) . You must have them (it) in order to solve your problems. Before you come up with a timetable, you must first know your priority. Draw a list and you will finally find the solution to your problem. Last but not lest (least), you must have a strong self-discipline. Anyone regardless of age and qualification will not succeeds (succeed) in this life if that particular persons (person) do (does) not have a good self-discipline.
Your final problem is you are currently having a problem with your boyfriend. You are still young. He do (does) not want you (your) love. He just want (wants) you (your) body, not your soul. If you have too many goal (goals), you will end up achieving nothing in your lives (life). Good luck. May (May) God bless you. Our choices determine our future.

No comments:

Google
Google